Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rubber - The Most Pointless Movie Ever Reviewed

So not only did I watch the indie hit Hobo With A Shotgun, I also watched the not-so indie hit Rubber. Following a tire named Robert who has physic powers and can blow stuff up, this movie will bore you to death but at the same time, you cannot stop watching... Well for me at least. My girlfriend fell asleep during it. Taking place in the desert, you view a group of randomly assorted people who watch from a distance with binoculars as they watch Robert encounter other human beings. After viewing this film, I feel I wasted 80 minutes of my life but at the same time feel happy that I have that indie under my belt. So if you have time to kill, why not watch this movie? At least you weren't like my friend who went to the midnight premiere in theaters (Yes he actually did that). This movie has absolutely no character development and BARELY any plot. Scratch that. It has no plot. But aside from all it's noticeable flaws, it is humorous and I did catch myself laughing at quite a few parts. But that's only because I enjoy random. You may not find it as funny. All in all, this movie is lame beyond belief but if you're a true movie lover or consider yourself a hipster, this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment