Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Batman: Arkham Unhinged (Arkham City's Sidekick) Reviewed

Warning: Minor Spoilers for Batman: Arkham City Video Game
For fellow fans of the multi-platform video game hit Batman: Arkham City, I present to you it's back story sidekick, Batman: Arkham Unhinged. I picked up issue one today at my local comic shop and was hesitant on getting the second issue due to my trusty comic employee saying the first issue didn't have much of a cliffhanger. So here I am now with the first issue under my belt and I must say wow. If you have any interest in the video game, buy this comic. The first issue gives you the background info on Catwoman and Two Face's feud and how they both ended up in Arkham City. It also shows you how Two Face got Catwoman's stolen goodies. Filled with action on just about every page and quality art, Arkham Unhinged was definitely worth it's $3 price tag that it bears. And for all you women super hero lovers out there, do not fear. Catwoman's cleavage is VERY noticeable in this comic with plenty of shots that would make a stalker drool. I also must say that the cover art is VERY entertaining.
I hope this series has much success. Like I said, for any video game fans out there who don't know where to start with comics and want to start somewhere, here ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment