Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What The Hell Happened To The Incredible Hulk?


WARNING: Spoilers from Incredible Hulk 2011 Series
If you read Marvel's premiere event of 2011, Fear Itself, then you know the new Incredible Hulk ongoing series launched off based on one of Fear Itself 's epilogues. And have been reading it since its first issue and just finishing issue 7.1, I must say what the frak. So first, you seperate man from monster and now after KILLING Bruce Banner (Yeah that's right. Killing THE Bruce Banner), you have some bald clone hulk run around doing random ass s**t? What the hell Marvel? I've been reading this series from the start and still have yet to be impressed. With artwork that looks more like it's from the drawing board than a finished piece and stories that even in the Marvel Universe aren't possible, this new(ish) series is not one of my favs. Having been a large fan of the Planet Hulk and World War Hulk arcs, I was expecting more from this. Sadly, I was shot down. I really hope this series can get back up on it's feet because I do not want to have wasted a good $20 on all these issues I've bought from it. At least set things straight again in the Marvel Universe and bring back Dr. Banner. You can't just kill him off with a fraking gamma bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment