Monday, May 21, 2012

2012 Motor City Comic Convention

Sorry about the delay on posts guys! I've had comic book convention fever! After going Friday and Saturday, I'm exhausted and boy am I loaded. Where others went for the celebrities or that missing action figure or just to have a good time, I took my time seriously while I was there and there was no time for fraking around. I went hardcore looking for all the key essentials missing in my comic collection and boy did I score. Coming home with a little over 200 comics each of the two days (And finishing my Watchmen action figure collection thanks to my wonderful girlfriend), I'd say it was a success.
For those of you that have never been to a con, boy are you missing out. If you like anything pop culture related, this is your place and you will be among your fellow species. I know I was. Striking conversations with fellow comic book lovers about recent story arcs and former ones, I felt at home. And the costumes people create and wear?? Creativity at it's best!! I saw Altair, a Spartan from the Halo saga, Storm Troopers, a five year old dressed up as Hit Girl, Dale from the Walking Dead TV show after he was bitten, and many more! All with care greatly put into them. There's a reason I created a countdown for the Motor City Comic Book Convention. Because it is amazing to say the least. Again, I'm sorry guys for the late post. I've been busy with work and organizing my new comics and such but thank you for staying around to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment