Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Hobbit Trailer

Guys I can't wait. This year, I get to return to the world of Middle Earth (My ideal home is Bag End). The Hobbit is on the horizon. Although the trailer has been out for a few months now, I finally have viewed Peter Jackson's teaser to the prequel of The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and oh mi god. This movie is going to be epic upon epicness. It's release date is for this December on the 14th, but judging on how awesome movies like this are usually pushed back a few months from it's original release date, I'm not getting my hopes up. I can't wait to see Jackson's vision of The Hobbit. I trust it'll be in good hands after seeing what he did with the trilogy. And Ian McKellen is Gandalf! He played the role perfectly in the earlier films!
Scenes I am looking forward to seeing are ALL Smog scenes, the giants turning to stone, and the riddles with the one and only Gollum... Brace yourselves guy. This is gonna be a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment