Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Batman: Arkham Unhinged Comic Review Update

Okay. So this is an update to my previous Arkham Unhinged review. I've read issues two and three since then and all I've got to say is what the fraking frak. What happened??? This comic had so much potential thanks to the success of the ground breaking, addictive video game and they started off strong with an entertaining first issue with Catwoman and Two-Face back story and then there's these next two issues that were far from interesting. I'm definitely taking this out of my folder at my comic shop. The art is still cool but would be so much cooler if there was actually some god damn action every once in a while! I mean the second issue is Batman talking to Commissioner Gordon for the whole story and the third is just about the Penguin talking about how he used to be friends with the Joker or something. It was lame. I spoke to soon about this comic unfortunately. But I do have to admit. The covers to each issue so far have been pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment