Monday, May 7, 2012

Mystery Character During Credits of The Avengers Movie

SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE AVENGERS, DON'T READ
No frakin way.... As you guys know, I saw The Avengers last Friday and had my mind blown... Well I was stupid enough to leave immediately after the credits and unfortunately did not see the last hidden scene while the credits were rolling... But Yahoo has revealed the character that the scene teases about. And it's... THANOS! The Silver Surfer's enemy and universal purple badass will be a potential enemy in the sequel to this year's movie event!!! Along with the yahoo article, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Captain America 2 have been announced... BUT THANOS IS IN! AHHH! I am very excited to hear this news being a big fan of the universe (Annihilation, Annihilators, Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova) stories along with the Earth ones! So stoked! To read my Avengers Movie Review, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment