Thursday, January 24, 2013

Death of the Family Review (Up to Batman Issue 16)

What can I say? This is one of the most promising, drama filled. action packed story lines I've ever read. Scott Snyder's writing is like poetry and I cannot get enough of it. The first page of issue 15 (Batman) had me with my heart going a hundred miles an hour. I probably read it twenty times. And the cliffhanger at the end had me at the edge of my seat. But I think the true jewel on the crown is Batman issue 13. The beginning of all the madness with the Joker. This was definitely one of my favorite comics of all time. The references to earlier stories, the writing, the art, THE COVER. It was all perfect. If you haven't checked out DC's Death of the Family story arc yet, you are missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment