Friday, November 23, 2012

Best Song On Halo 4

Although I did complete Halo 4's campaign a while ago, I cannot get this one song out of my head. When it played during the campaign, it was one of the greatest moments in my video game career. The power. The energy. The emotion it evoked. I almost broke down in an odd way. Like something  very sad was to happen and I didn't want it to happen but at the same time, I knew it was irreversible. That song is Arrival by Neil Davidge. When I heard that Martin O'Donnell wasn't making the music for this game, I was weary but Davidge has done an excellent job and hope he continues this excellence in the following games to come. For anyone who has not played the last mission in Halo 4, 'Midnight', I strongly suggest you do. Especially if you are a hardcore fan of the Halo franchise like I have been since it's birth. Song of the month? Arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment