Monday, June 4, 2012

Earth 2 Reviewed (In a Nutshell)

Earth 2. New stories. New heroes. New villains. New universe. New everything. With issue 2 hitting stores soon, I thought I should hurry on up and review DC's start to their 'Second Wave' as their calling it and tell you guys all about this parallel world. With awesome art and a neat story line, I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment. The cliffhanger to this one was already one that was too much to handle. I'm not going to give anything away but you'll be craving for part two as soon as you're finished. And they even got cool details down like the new Robin replaces Batman's son Damian in the original universe and becomes his daughter instead. This comic shows a lot of potential but at the same time, it also has much riding on it and I hope DC doesn't crash and burn with letting us readers down. So let's keep our hopes up and wish for the best guys! The second wave has begun!


No comments:

Post a Comment