Monday, April 30, 2012

Watchmen Prequels?

Word has gotten around in the comic world that there are to be a few releases this summer of 2012 that may be a bit controversial... Watchmen prequels. Some hate it and some love it. I'm on the border... would I like to know what my favorite character (Rorschach) was up to before the events that took place in Watchmen? You bet your comic collection i do... but am I weary of such an iconic graphic novel such as Watchmen falling? Yes. DC apparently announced that there would be seven series released each varying from 4-6 issues with a Curse of the Crimson Corsair mini story in the back. An epilogue will also be released after this event is over. I guess we'll all just have to wait to see what happens in the months to come...
The Rorschach Promotional Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment