Monday, April 30, 2012

The Beginning...

Welcome fellow citizens to The True Life of  a Superhero!!!! The blogging site that
  • reviews
  • rants
  • raves
all about comic books (and sometimes) geek/pop culture stuff alike! I am your fellow critic Joshman who will be doing all of the above. No, I am not a famous comic book artist. No, I do not personally know Stan Lee or Brian Michael Bendis or Mark Millar and will be able to leak plot twists and comic ideas on the drawing boards over at the big industries. But YES I will give you the raw GEEK ONLY reviews of your comics, video games, TV shows, and movies (All old AND new!) you see everyday on the shelves and on the screen (but mainly comics cuz that's like my thing) and YES I will attempt to add a bit of humor to it all. Although I can't promise any laughs. So, with all that in mind and without further adieu, welcome to The True Life of a Superhero. I hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment